Thursday, December 15, 2011

Project 365 - Day 140

The military life and moving go hand in hand.

No matter where you go and who you meet. You wont be staying there. You will leave the people you meet, if they don't get around to leaving you first.

Some people get sucked into the stress of this situation and just don't get out there, knowing in time they will just have to go. Others thrive in the change and keep busy busy busy till it's time to go. Myself, I'm a bit in between. I do like the change, but I also don't like being expected to enter into a lifestyle of an army wife just because that's all I know anymore. I like to meet people of all walks of life, not just the military walk (or more like march ha ha ha). My choice of lifestyle has many lonely times attached to it. But when I meet someone, they are worth anyone's time and energy and these people will stay with me, for they have usually somehow molded a part of my life, even if it was just a tiny piece.

I have yet to meet anyone that just loves or hates everything about moving often. Most have areas they thrive, and some they ... not so much. For the most part I think we can all agree, that we don't lose a lot of friends in life. We get to make more than most people, our friends just live all over the world.

Farewell to
Erin Tucker (my most recent bum of a friend leaving me;), and may this move bring all the good you & your family have been hoping for!

No comments:

Post a Comment