Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Project 365 - Day 86

We have a bad habit of rescuing animals. Not that I am against it! We just take it to an extreme level. Something that we tend to do ... often. From all of the animals that we have saved, we have three left. Arnie, my sweet cockroach killer black cat, Sade my first born, and Buddy the sweetest dog of all time. I have a lot of things to say about each. Good and bad. But this is about Buddy, my sweet sweet Buddy.

Buddy aka Buddrick Von Brown Bear is upset with us. Rob brought home a dog to sit for while his Dad was away at a school. Well, Buddy was very much not fond of this idea. (the dog my husband brought home was not neutered) So Buddy decided to let us know that he was upset with us, and he hasn't stopped letting us know since that first day. He has peed everywhere. Name it, he has peed on it. And don't forget that Buddy is a male, therefore he lifts the leg and sprays. Wherever it lands it lands, no aim ... no care, just lift and pee.

So long story short, my mood was horrendous. I had about all I could take of everything good going bad from Buddy pee.

Rob works too much to do anything substantial in the time period that this was (kind of still is) happening. So he did what he thought may not help the situation at hand, but at least give me something pretty to look at while I clean up pee.


Have I mentioned how much I love my snookums? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment