Thursday, November 17, 2011

Project 365 - Day 114

This is Vern. Vern has been with me and Rob since we were married. That is a huge statement, being that plants can not stay alive in our home.

Either a cat kills it, a dog kills it, a child kills it, a move kills it, or I get the flu and forget to care for them for a week (that only happened once:). No matter what the reason is, a plant comes into my home ... it dies.

But not Vern. Vern started at the barracks with Rob at Bragg, I don't even want to know what he went through there! Then he came to live with us. He then got this planter being that he was in something scary. Then he grew huge so I moved him to a hanging planter. Then he got small again, so he's back into his second planter.

He's not looking his best, but he's Vern ... so he'll be fine. Vern is part of our family;)

No comments:

Post a Comment