Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Baking for the better good.

I bake not because I'm great at it, not because it is expected of me, but because it makes me happy. Now don't get me wrong. My husband has many stories that would prove what I just said to sound like a white lie, but I promise ... it is fact. I love to think about what I can do, I just don't always love that my finished product looks different than what I imagined. I love to prepare for a morning of baking, I just don't like to clean up after a morning of baking. I love to eat what I have baked, and I more so love to give what I have baked to others. Food makes people happy, and I love to see people happy. I can't at this moment think of a situation where a cupcake wouldn't brighten someones mood. I don't have any amazing skills in life. But I have found a love to bake. And I will continue to bake as long as I feel it is bringing a better good to the world I live in.

3 comments:

  1. now see, that wasn't that hard was it!?! Good job! I knew you could do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, though I'm still lost as lost can be. Especially with this commenting back thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I did it! That's right people ... I've got skill. I'm here all day;)

    ReplyDelete