Monday, November 07, 2011

Project 365 - Day 106

Earlier today I was feeling down. My house seems to consist of nothing but crying children, crazy pets, laundry, dishes, laundry, and more crying children at times (and by at times I mean a lot a lot of times). I wanted to get out, but wasn't up to going out. So I put the girls jackets on and took them, and the crazy pets, out back. What a genius idea. It didn't fix the laundry (if anything it added to that problem), or the dishes. But it sure helped with the crying children and crazy pets.

We spent our time cleaning up some. Then I found a dead cockroach, and yes I mean cockroach and not palmetto bug:) So, that ended the cleaning of the yard. Then we moved on to finding nature to make crafts with. We found three bags full of fun things. Pine cones, sticks, acorns, rocks, berries, and one or two unidentifiable objects:)

When our outside time had to come to an end, Isabella begged to stay out while Anne screamed to the top of her lungs over a fly. So, we were right back to where we started. But, the time together that was spent without the whining and the tears, was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment