Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Isabella's Cupcakes

As you may have already read, my now three year old daughter just had a birthday. We wont be able to celebrate until this coming weekend so she is having to wait for the cake. And anyone from my side of the family and people like us understand, waiting for cake is no easy task. So she requested cupcakes. How could I turn that down? She asked for pink, zebra, and her favorite color (orange). So that's what she got. I just love this age so much. She adored these cupcakes, as if I had taken them right out of a Martha Stewart spread. She oooo'd and ahhhhh'd and thanked me over and over. 


As for this little guy, I thought I would attempt a zebra cupcake. This is the result I got. I am now confident in my cow, sheep, and pig making abilities. Zebras though ... not so much. When presented to Isabella, she smiled, asked what it was, took a bite out of his nose, put him down and took off. I think that means she liked it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment