Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Project 365 - Day 94

Ice cream for being such a brave girl. Isabella had some tests done to her eye today that were pretty scary. And she did an amazing job. Better than most adults would have done. And Anne, she would have had to been drugged first. But not my brave Isa. She just got it done. Her biggest complaint was the tests were boring. So she got to choose what she wanted as a treat for being so brave and well behaved. She asked for ice cream. That's my girl (except I would have gotten something with chocolate or peanut butter). Isn't it a shame that as we grow older, treats for good behavior become less and less;) One of the doctors at the hospital told Isabella that next time she should ask for a pony. Thankfully he said that after her request was for ice cream was made:)

I love my girls. (I love ice cream too)





No comments:

Post a Comment