Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Project 365 - Day 95

I love tattoos.I don't love every one's tattoos. But I love the idea of them. These designs show the artwork of our life. Our experiences, who we are, were, or who we hope to become. I hope for my tattoos to tell the story of my life. My love for God, my family, the things that bring me joy and peace, and maybe someday unfortunately even my hurt. Not every one out there will see my tattoos as I do (and will). But I believe that those that share an emotional connection with me will.

Also, you can't love tattoos without loving Shavon, my new and now only tattoo artist. She is a true artist from the person she is to the work that is done with her hands. It is an honor just to spend time with her. She is the type of personality that defines interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment