Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Project 365 - Day 97

We went to the fall festival today to find an empty barn and some carnival rides. Our trip was short lived, but enjoyable non the less. We got to spend a little time in the fall air and the girls got to ride one scary carnival ride. I have never been a fan of carnivals. But the older I get, I like having something different to do, and I try to find the better things to look at and experience. I don't find the rides to be one of the better qualities. I like the hay rides, seeing the barn animals (if well cared for), and the random event such as a train ride or a band playing.                 There really was no such event this day. But there were these really pretty old paintings on a barn. This one looks as if it could be a cow or a zebra. But it was a barn, so it's a cow, though some may disagree ... Rob;)





No comments:

Post a Comment