Thursday, November 17, 2011

Spiderman Cake

The original plan for this cake was to be cupcakes. Then the order was changed to a cake. So I thought I would take the same idea and make it a cake. I then ordered a spiderman topper online. But instead of receiving the cake topper, I received the cupcake toppers. Then I thought, let me try to make a spiderman out of royal icing like I did with my Halloween castle. And it worked out great. He did need some repairing, but overall I think he's hot:) As for the actual decorating of the cake, I could have done so much better. But that's the point of this. Keep making things in hopes to get much better.

Now I realize, that I can do this for any cake really. As long as I have a picture, I can do the best I can to make it out of royal icing.

No comments:

Post a Comment