Friday, November 18, 2011

Project 365 - Day 116

The girls pouting by our front door.

Sometimes we don't leave the house just because it is such an event. One of the two is always unhappy with something. The shoes she is wearing, the way I did her hair, the toy I wont allow her to bring with us, the show she wanted to watch, why do I have to wait to get in the car before I can drink my juice, blah blah blah.

Then there is the acutal leaving. They are scared of bugs on the walk from the house to the car (maybe ... just maybe my falut:), LOOK .. the moon, LOOK ... a flower, MOMMY pleeeease can I wear my blue socks (one last attempt at wearing socks that are dirty).

Finally the car seats. Anne ... IM STUCK!!! Isabella ... Can I have my pony, can I have my baby, the dolly wants to sit next to me, can I have my blanket.

Then putitng in my hatchback the appropriate stroller or removing a stroller for room.

Finally on the road, and I'm ready to take a nap:)

No comments:

Post a Comment