Friday, December 30, 2011

Project 365 - Day 40 - 49

Day 40 - Sade Marie is my first child. Rob got her for me as my first b-day present after getting married. It was love at first sight with Sade. And since then, she has been my best friend.

She has been no easy pet as most of you know, and gets more and more difficult as she ages. But never with me. When it's just me and her, she is still my sweet baby.

I am very grateful to Rob for her. For getting her for me in the first place, but for putting up with all the money and time that needed to go into her.

I love that she is still here with us, even if she is a little poopers:)



Day 41 - The Fresh Market. It took me a while to give into buying the more expensive vanilla, chocolate, and cocoa powder ... but I'm glad I did. Not only do I get to make better quality baked goods, but I get to spend time in this wonderful store. I just love being there. Even if it is just for a few items. It smells wonderful, it is so clean, and everyone is friendly. Even the girls love being there. Isabella always says, "Wow! It's beautiful in here". (I think she has been to the commissary one too many times). Which means that they behave, and that makes the experience so much nicer:)



Day 42 - I love sushi. And I have to admit, thanks to the Sushi Court, I am a sushi snob. Tonight I was able to have great sushi with great friends. I also got to try out a new type of sushi that may be my new favorite. Candy sushi (thanks to Carrie at The Peanut Man). My favorite was the octopus roll:)

I did not have a babysitter, but Rob came home from work to watch the girls while I went out. Not too bad eh? ;) Next time I get a night out though, I would prefer for my Snookums to be by my side
.



Day 43 - Messy messy messes.

My life is one big mess, and I mean that literally. I am a slob, my daughters are slobs, and my pets are slobs. All of that equals one really really messy house.

Incidents, as shown in the picture, are not uncommon in the Bigda household. My children and pets are able to create a mess that blows my mind, every time.

I believe a home represents those who live there. But I hate to think that people would feel the same for us:)

Some day, when the girls are older and our world is calmer, I hope my home will look just as I want it to. Till then, one mess at a time
:)



Day 44 - I love how innocent children are, how real, how simple, how accepting.

I fear for my daughters for when the time comes when they begin to really understand the world around them. The hurt, the sadness, the judgement. I wish I could shield them from all pain, even if it meant taking it all on myself. But that is not an option for me. So I will never stop being the voice in their ear reminding them that they are good girls, who make good choices. They are beautiful, unique, and kind.

I can't stop the world from hurting them, but I will always be there to wipe the tears away.

“Sabbath Prayer”

[MOTHERS AND FATHERS]
May the Lord protect and defend you.
May He always shield you from shame.
May you come to be
In Israel a shining name.

May you be like Ruth and like Esther.
May you be deserving of praise.
Strengthen them, Oh Lord,
And keep them from the strangers’ ways.

May God bless you and grant you long lives.
(May the Lord fulfill our Sabbath prayer for you.)
May God make you good mothers and wives.
(May He send you husbands who will care for you.)

May the Lord protect and defend you.
May the Lord preserve you from pain.
Favor them, Oh Lord, with happiness and peace
Oh, hear our Sabbath prayer. Amen.

Day 45 -
Do you ever feel disconnected from society? I do. I'm not sure if I feel that I can't relate to others or if I'm just not at the same speed.

The world moves fast. There is no time for stopping to smell the roses, admire the stars and moon, or just daze into a loved ones eyes. When I stop to do such things, do I fall further away from what society considers reality?

The world is full of sadness, pain, hurt, drama. But it is more so filled with happiness, love, acceptance, and beauty. What do you choose to see?

Call me crazy, but I'd like to take my time. Does that disconnect me? Possibly.
Day 46 -
 When we go to the library (the one on post that we love love love), they give both of the girls a free meal at Taco Bell or Burger King at the PX.

What does this have to do with me? I love free stuff:)


Day 47 - Our poor Anne girl.

Most of Anne's day is spent crying. She is getting better and better, but with her being nearly two, the crys are getting more and more dramatic. Living in this house is no easy task. We have a list a mile long of major inconveniences:) One being, my sweet Anne girls tears.



When Anne is not crying, she is precious. The silliest thing will just make her laugh and laugh. I love my Anne more than I can say. Her crying is one serious job. But a job I wouldn't take back for a million laughs.

So if I don't answer my phone, or if my mood is very irritable. Most likely, the crying is just too loud and too often that day. And to those who spend time with me through her cries, and help out to give me some peace ... I give much thanks for you regularly!



Day 48 - Simply put, I love Simply Orange.

Pulp Free
.

Day 49 -
"He is jealous for me
Loves like a hurricane
I am a tree
Bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy
When all of a sudden I am unaware of these
afflictions eclipsed by glory
And I realize just how beautiful You are
And how great Your affections are for me"

How He Loves Us

No comments:

Post a Comment