Thursday, December 29, 2011

Project 365 - Day 60 - 69

 Day 60 -

My first time entering the world of fondant.

I am very excited. I am starting with marshmallow fondant being that I was told that was the smart way to go. It was a lot of fun to make.

Hopefully this works out and adds a new chapter to my baking. We will find out.

Fingers crossed.



Day 61 - Today, as most in this area, I am feeling a bit gloomy. The rain, the rain, the rain. And it's not just the actual rain and the lack of sun. I have two dogs. One who wants to go outside every 5 minutes. And the other who refuses to piddle when it's raining. A rainy day here and there is fine, but over and over can make me feel blue.

Notice I said, as most in this area though. That means that I am not alone with feeling gloomy. I am very excited to think that what I'm feeling may be normal and not over emotional or depressed.

I took myself off of a medication a while back. I ran out of another medication so I asked the doctor just to not prescribe me anymore. And the doctor forgot to fill my last refill, even though I've been calling everyday asking for the problem to be fixed. Being that no one is getting back to me, I have run out. Which means today, I am med free. So far I feel great. (I have been taking half a dose for a while in fear of completely running out) I have had some headaches and my moods are a bit irritable, but who says I'm not irritable in the first place? :)

I'm am so so so hopeful that these means that my depression has been hormonal from the original medication that I'd been taking. So in a way I'm glad to feel gloomy over the rain. Because that is a "normal feeling
".


 Day 62 - Anne's 2nd birthday party.

Every year I have been lucky enough to get a picture of Rob and Anne or Isabella with their birthday cake. I am in love with these pictures for many reasons.

One, I love how much the girls love their daddy.

Two, I love how much Rob loves his girls (including me;)

Three, I love that he has been able to spend every birthday with us so far. 


Happy Second Birthday Anne. We love you more than you know!

Day 63 - Ok, I know that pictures of the sky, trees, flowers, nature ... can get pretty annoying. But I can't help it. Every single day I am left in awe with the beauty that is as close as my dining room window. You don't need to live in the country to experience the life all around us. You just need to stop and look at God's artwork surrounding us. Tiny little flowers, a green patch of grass, a single rose, a small plant or a large tree, a pond or an ocean, and of course the sky ... the never ending sky. I just can't help it.


Day 64 - My brain on drugs ... my brain off drugs. Opposite from the commercials. I have such an awful headache!!!

Day 65 - Husbands.

Husbands are wonderful creatures, or at least mine is!

The amount of times my Snooks will be mentioned in this project is not nearly what he deserves. I could write a book on the good in my husband.

But I'm not writing a book, I'm working on my project 365. And day 65, is how lucky I am to have Rob. There is nothing this stud will not get for me at any hour of the day. When pregnant it's a slushy, when hungover it's a Gatorade, when tired it's a coffee, when baking it's eggs, when the girls are sick it's medicine, and the list goes on and on. But today it was headache medicine. My headache has not given in yet. But that's ok. I've had a day full of joy and blessings. One blessing being my Rob (and my Excedrin;).

Day sixty-five was a good day



Day 66 - Today was Lifepoints. I love my lifepoints. I love having time to share with others, hear other opinions, be challenged to be a better person and be more obedient in my walk in faith, and having time to just be with good people.

To all of my friends and family who push me to be a better person, I say thank you so much
.


Day 67 - Leave!

Can cockroaches not read? This door mat is in front of our home for a reason. It's the number one rule when you get to our door ... L-E-A-V-E. That means not welcome. Leave - to go out of or away from. Bye bye bye.

The mat obviously doesn't work. But I still love it and it will stay put where it is
.

Day 68 - I heart shoes:) I can't indulge in my want to shop for all of the adorable shoes I would love to own. But, I can every now and then for the girls;) And lucky for me, Isabella loves boots and anything shiny, and Anne just loves pretty things.


Day 69 - I really love pumpkin. It's a young love, only about a year old. Something about cutting up a pumpkin, baking it, and making something from it just makes me happy. My favorite part of the process being the cutting up the pumpkin and eating it of course:)

ok as long as it's fall;), I love the smell, I love the taste, and I love being able to feed my loved ones good homemade treats.

Time to gain some weight
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment