Saturday, October 15, 2011

Project 365 - Day 82

I am so proud of my baby girl Isabella. For those that don't know, Isabella has problems with her tear ducts. She had surgery on both of her eyes when she was one. The operation corrected her right eye and made her left eye better, but it didn't fix it. Her second surgery about a year ago, made her left eye a lot better, but it still tears and squints when she smiles big. So today was her doctor appointment to schedule her thrid surgery. After each operation Isabella goes through fears of the doctors office and nightmares. But she always recovers and before you know it, she is excited to go back to her eye doctor. I fear for her that this time will be one too many for her. But as for now, she is more brave than I could be. She finds such joy in life and passes that joy on to everyone she meets. I love my brave girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment