Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Project 365 - 162

I do not make New Year resolutions. I think the idea of making one is great, but I have made many before and have never followed through. That being said, I had a drive to make an effort to be closer to God this year through the Bible. I didn't want to call it a resolution in fear of just putting it off. I just wanted to do it. I had told Rob about it and he said he's all in. Funny enough, the sermon at Church was about getting more into the Bible.

So we started. We aren't following a plan or a schedule. We are just reading. It's only been 3 days, but so far it's been great. I also love having Rob to read along with.

Will I make it a priority every day? I hope so. But I have failed before. Try and try again, that's what they say right.

No comments:

Post a Comment